Sep 30, 2006

Keeping Your Pillow Warm

A couple of nights ago when I went to Kristin's room to check on her, this is what I found in her bed.....

Her doll, Jilly, was tucked nice and snug in bed, but Kristin was nowhere to be found. So, I went to our room and found this...


Kristin sound asleep....you can tell she was running fever--her cheeks were bright pink. I woke her up to give her a dose of Motrin and asked her why she got in my bed. She said "I was keeping your pillow warm for you." Needless to say she spent the night in bed with me!

1 comment:

c said...

We know the feeling. This is what I HATE about Arkansas. You cannot enjoy the nice weather, because you are sick the whole time and if you dare venture outside you are sure to sneeze, wheeze, and your head will explode!!! Really it does happen!! My head exploded the other day. Hee Hee