Apr 10, 2009

ABC's of Me

ABC's of Me

I borrowed this from Alison's blog...thanks Alison :)


A - Age: 33
B - Baseball Game or Ballet: ballet
C - Chore you hate: ironing, which is why I never do it...Chris even irons his own clothes!
D - Dream Vacation: Sydney, Australia
E - Easter candy: jelly beans, the licorice ones
F - Favorite Flowers: Gerber Daisies
G - Games: I love to play Monopoly and I enjoy basketball
H - Height: 6'0"
I - Instrument you play: flute
J - Job title: preschool teacher and Mom
K - Kindergarten Memory: getting in trouble over and over for not being quiet during nap time and for not leaving the dramatic play furniture alone when I was supposed to be sleeping. (I don't know where Kristin gets it...)
L - Luxury you live without: regular trips to the spa...I could live at the spa if someone else was paying for it!
M - Mexican food choice: cheese enchiladas, but only from Taqueiro El Rancho
N - Nickname: Grace
O - Overnight hospital stay: oh, there have been many, especially in high school and my first year of college when I had very bad recurring staph infections from knee surgery; the most plesant one though was my two night stay after having Kristin. My doctor wanted me to stay longer...I didn't...I regreted that decision around 3 am!!don't know what I was thinking!
P - Pet Peeve: there are so many....people who talk on cell phones in restaurants, really cell phones in general.
Q - Quotes you like: "No social problem is as universal as the oppression of the child", Maria Montessori
R - Rainforest or Redwoods: Redwoods
S - Siblings: one older sister, Lynn and no brothers
T - Television favorites: LOST, NCIS, Jon and Kate Plus 8
U - Ultimate dessert: chocolate pie with whipped cream...I'm easy to please
V - Vegetable you dislike: celery
W - Ways you run late: if I happen to oversleep, which rarely happens since I HATE being late (another pet peeve!)
X - X-rays you've had: foot, arms, chest, teeth, knee (X-ray and MRI)...you can see where Grace comes from!
Y - Yummy food you make: I make great chili, cheesy southwestern chicken and pasta, and I make all kinds of pancakes...chocolate chip, blueberry banana, chocolate peanut butter (with lots of flax seed and my family never knows it!)
Z - Zoo animal that's your favorite: elephant

No comments: