Mar 30, 2010

Quick Post

Well, I figured it's about time I got back to my blog! Kristin and I are doing pretty good. Kristin is back at school, doing well. She spent part of spring break in Joplin and had a great time. I managed to get a lot done around the house while she was gone, which is good! I've gone back to work this week, but only part time. Next week I'll go back to my normal schedule. It's good to be back with the kids...I've missed them! Mom is coming this weekend to spend Easter with us. K is so excited. I think it's supposed to storm over the weekend, hopefully it will hold off.

Everyone has been so great to check on us, call, email, etc. Families from church are bringing dinner to us every MWF for two weeks. Have I mentioned how much we love our church? They are awesome.

We have a new addition to the family...Coconut, a guinea pig. Kristin's hamster died a couple of weeks ago and she was wanting another hamster. We went to Petsmart and they had the guinea pigs on sale, so that's what she decided on. He is very cute :)

I think that's all for now...I've got lots of pictures to post, but I will save those for later. LOST is coming on and of course, I can't miss it!

No comments: