Dec 14, 2010

Odds and Ends

Well, it's almost Christmas! Where has the time gone? So much has happened lately. My sweet Kristin Bug turned EIGHT in November! Cannot believe it! We had a small party for her in Joplin and she decided instead of a party with her friends, to instead go to Eureka Springs with her awesome Mom (that'd be me!) for a girls weekend. We had a fantastic time!


Kristin with her cousins Beau and Hunter


We took cake and decorations to our hotel in Eureka. A friend made this yummy gluten free cake for Kristin :)



I took K to the New Moon Spa for a mani and pedi...she loved it!


What else? Ooo...I have a new oven! That's big news in my world! The old one literally caught fire a few nights ago while I was in the middle of making latkes. Luckily we got a few made before the fire. There was no damage from the fire, but the oven was dead. So, I called the maintenance man, came home from work, and found a new oven!



We're busy getting ready for Christmas, which starts this Saturday with Christmas in Joplin!

No comments: