Sep 26, 2006

Going To Be a Long Week.....

It's going to be a very long week....right now we are all in allergy misery. Well, I don't think Chris is. He takes Claritin and it works well for him. It has no effect on me--none at all. So, I am miserable. I'm sneezing, stopped up, wheezy, and in a pretty crummy mood. School was not good today...everytime I was in the middle of a lesson I would have to stop and sneeze or blow my nose--which is nice and red now, I look like Rudolph. Anyway, I went through a couple of boxes of kleenex and finally took some benadryl towards the end of the day. Needless to say, I was dragging by the time I went home--I don't really remember closing my room and will probably be searching for lesson plans in the morning. I finally made it home, took a nap and got up when Chris left for work. Low and behold, Kristin started sneezing and is finally asleep after endless coughing and wheezing.

So, I have a feeling it's going to be a long long week. I feel sorry for those who have to be around me, because I am well aware of the mood I'm in! I guess now I'll take a hot bath and fall into a benadryl-induced (hopefully deep) sleep!

No comments: