Oct 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!


Well, Halloween is over. I love Halloween and this time of year. It turned cold today, which is just how I think it should be for Halloween. As most of you know, I love cold weather and Kristin is just the same. She hates wearing a jacket/coat and was mad that I made her wear a coat tonight, but she soon got over it. She had fun dressing up as Ariel and going trick-or-treating. Because it was cold, we only went around our block and to Ms. Brenda and Ms. Shawn's house. Kristin still ended up with a full bucket of candy, which is plenty. We called it a night pretty early, came home and warmed up with a bowl of soup. There were still a lot of kids out, so Kristin got to pass out candy, which I think she enjoyed as much as getting candy! I finally talked her into taking off her costume and getting ready for bed. After lots of moaning and groaning, she got in bed and was asleep within five minutes!

1 comment:

c said...

She is so cute. I to love cold weather. I am so glad it is cold with one exception. I am in a running group and I am not looking forward to this mornings run.