Oct 21, 2006

Sports in the Arft House

Well, the Cardinals made it to the World Series--woo-hoo!!!! Chris is happy as can be even though Kristin told him that she HATES (gasp!) baseball--oh the horror!!! I really couldn't care less, as long as Arkansas is playing well, I'm happy. Chris, on the other hand, eats, breathes, and lives sports. Now that the Cardinals are in the World Series, he's on cloud 9. Sunday afternoons involve lots of channel flipping for him, you see he has to keep up with NASCAR, the Chiefs, and baseball. It never ends! I'm happy though that the Cardinals made it...now if something could be done about the Chiefs.....I think that's a lost cause!

1 comment:

c said...

Hello my fellow sports widow!!! Scott is a huge cards fan. We have a friend who is going to a game on Tues. He just about can stand himself. I hope Sunday is not too bad on you, go shopping and get out of the house.