Dec 8, 2006

Daddy Dress Up



I walked into Kristin's room a few days ago and just cracked up. What you see in the pictures is what I found. Kristin had apparently talked her daddy into letting her dress him up and fix his hair. Isn't he just lovely? She is such a daddy's girl. Tomorrow night I'm going out with some friends, so Kristin and Chris are going to have a "Daddy-Daughter Date". They are going to a movie and out to eat. I'm not sure what movie they are going to see, but knowing them, I might be home before they are!

1 comment:

c said...

I cannot think of any sweeter moments here on earth. I love it when Anna and her daddy have precious time together. It is so limited due to work hours that it is a sweet moment when they can go out on a date or have play time. There is a book I read recently called Preparing your daughter for every woman's battle. I highly recommend it. One of the topics talked about it the book is that every girls first date should be the young years of her life with her daddy. The author goes on to state that this is where our daughters learn unconditional love, not just love from a man for her body. I so agree with the author on this point. All this to say that it is a good book one you should read since you have a girl.
Also, these are the moments to imprint on your mind. Good happy fun loving. This is when we do not want them to grow up!!! Thank God for these girls and their awesome daddies!!