Mar 9, 2007

No computer

Well, our computer finally bit the dust. That's why I haven't posted anything in forever! My boss is nice enough to let me use hers when I need too, but we are going to have to get a new one...SOON! I never realized how many bills and stuff we pay online...it's crazy. Anyway, if anyone has any suggestions concerning computers, I would appreciate any!

We are doing good. Kristin has been sick this week with strep and another ear infection, but is feeling better now. Actually the whole time she was sick she never acted like she felt bad, but that's normal for her. She stayed home Monday and Tuesday and we were both glad to be back at school on Wednesday!

Chris is back working days now. He likes the day shift better, but misses being off every weekend and having a somewhat slower pace overnight. Although he's told me some crazy things that happened in the middle of the night at the store! Nothing overly exciting has been going on with us. Just looking forward to spring and some nice weather. Hopefully we'll have a new computer soon and I can post some pictures!

1 comment:

c said...

I have heard to buy an apple. I personally do not have one but when the day comes to get a new computer I think we will go with one.
Glad to know you did not fall off the face of the earth and no one told me!!!
Hope all is going well this week at your house.