Jul 1, 2007

The Angels















Yesterday we finally got to take Kristin to the Precious Moments Chapel in Carthage. She's wanted to go for a long time and every time we tried to go, it rained. It did rain some yesterday but we just grabbed the umbrella and off we went. Kristin was so happy to see all the Precious Moments kids or Angels as she calls them. Of course she loved the gift shop but we managed to leave with a few bath fizzies and some lip gloss. I loved the year round Christmas store (Kristin loved the decorated trees and wanted her picture taken by all of them!). I could've spent a fortune in there but only bought two ornaments.

After the Precious Moments Chapel we went on to Joplin for a visit with Grandma and Grandpa. Grandpa is having a cardiac cath done Monday and they will put stints in where there is blockage. So, he was having to take it easy. Brandy and Hunter were there too. I can't believe Hunter is already a year old. He is a cutie and reminds me of Kristin at that age--always on the go! Kristin visited with Grandma and Grandpa while Chris and I did some shopping. Penny's had a huge sale so I got Kristin a couple of dresses that she can wear to school and church. She will NOT wear shorts--only pants, capris, skirts or dresses. I am so glad that she will be in uniforms this fall--it will make buying clothes and getting her dressed everyday much less complicated!

I'm having trouble downloading the pictures, but I will be putting all of them on Flickr, so you will be able to look at them there. Hope everyone is having a good weekend and has a great 4th of July. Kristin has a cold and can barely talk, but of course it hasn't stopped her from trying! Chris has to work a half a day on the fourth, but I'm off work. Kristin and I plan to spend the day in the pool!!

No comments: