Aug 12, 2007

Tomorrow's The Day

Tomorrow Kristin will start her first year of Kindergarten at Ozark. She is so excited and SO AM I!!!!! This is a big deal for us since she's always been with me throughout preschool and I never had to really take her anywhere. She's got her uniform and shoes laid out, all her supplies ready...she is set!!!

I took a couple of vacation days off work...I was off Friday and am off tomorrow. I had big plans to do some good cleaning and finish painting Kristin's bedroom furniture. But yesterday I was so sick--in bed all day. Luckily Chris was off so he took care of Kristin. I feel better today, but don't feel like doing any cleaning or painting. On Friday before I got sick I did manage to clean out all the kitchen cabinets and get the kitchen halfway decent. And I cleaned the pool. Now I don't want to do anything but be a bum! Hopefully I'll be back to normal tomorrow and can get some stuff done while Kristin is at school.

Oh, here's a funny story: Kristin likes to lay in the bed with Chris before she goes to bed...she used to fall asleep, but now she and Chris just play and act silly. Well, one morning when I woke her up, she was grumpy and mean. I told her that she wasn't going to lay in bed with daddy anymore because she wouldn't go to sleep--they just lay there and play. She got mad, but didn't say anything. Well, on the way home that night, Kristin said "Mama, you know what?" and I said what...she said "When you die, I'm going to lay in the bed with daddy!!"

No comments: