Aug 19, 2007

Kristin's Kindergarten Class


Here's a picture of Kristin and her class on the first day of school. She is enjoying her new school, although she keeps getting in trouble for talking when the teacher is talking!! I was her teacher for two years and I'm glad someone else is dealing with it now!!! She really is having fun and absoultely LOVES Ms. Pam. Kristin's new best friend, Addie (she's the one in the picture with her arms crossed--she was mad) lives across the street from us. We are carpooling and the girls are so excited!


Tomorrow starts the new school year at Sunshine Montessori. I finally got my room finished (for now anyway). I'll have 10 kids on my line. Two have moved up from the younger class and the rest are new. Should be an interesting first few weeks. We are in the process also of starting an infant/toddler program. There are several preschools in town, but not anywhere for infants and toddlers, especially infants. So, it will be good if we can get that going. All I know is that I don't have the patience for infants or toddlers!!

1 comment:

c said...

She looks so cute in her uniform!