Sep 2, 2007

Happy Labor Day!



Hope everyone is having a relaxing Labor Day weekend. We are enjoying the beautiful weather--another gorgeous day before the storms move in next week. Grandma and Grandpa spent the day with us today. They took me out for a birthday lunch and we all had a fun day together. Kristin made Grandma beautiful by trying out her makeup artist skills. (the picture above is of Kristin "decorating" Grandma) Needless to say, I don't think it will be a future profession for her!

I am on day 2 of my Weight Watchers diet. I am allowed 35 points a day and boy do they go fast!!! I do like though that I can eat the same things, I just have to pay more attention to portions, which was the problem to begin with! A good friend of mine did weight watchers after her second baby was born and is back on it now after her third baby...so it's nice to have someone else who's done it before and is encouraging.

Kristin is still loving her school. She's doing better with listening, not talking when the teacher is, etc. and is mostly bringing home good reports. The afternoons and evenings are going so much smoother for us...she's worn out by the end of the day and is actually glad to see me when she gets out of school. She informed me that she does not miss me, though! I guess after being with me for two years, I understand! My pre-k class is great. They are a handfull and I'm having to get my bluff in on them, but they are a good group and we are having fun. Hopefully by October we will have our toddler program going. Here is another picture of Kristin on the first day of school ready to go!

Have a great Labor Day!!!!!!

1 comment:

c said...

Happy Birthday!!!! A little late but better than never - huh? ha ha

Sounds like you guys are doing great!