Sep 9, 2007

Fun In the Arft House



Here are a few pictures I took over the weekend of my goofy daughter. The first ones were on Friday night. Kristin had been in her room watching a movie and playing. After awhile I realized I didn't hear her. I went to her room and there she was, sound asleep. She'd managed to get her pj top on, but had on pants that went to a totally different outfit. For all of you who don't know, Kristin has struggled with sleep since birth and I don't mean the normal fighting sleep...it has been awful. She did not sleep through the night until she started her medicine in January and now going to sleep is no big deal. The medicine helps her to slow down enough so that she can actually sleep. Anyway, I was so happy, I had to take a picture! Oh, speaking of sleep and not sleeping, Kristin has started sleepwalking--ALOT. She's always talked in her sleep and done some sleepwalking and she had night terrrors for a long time, but now she's up walking around every night. Most of the time I don't realize it until I wake up because all the lights in the house are on...sometimes I'll find her wandering around, sometimes asleep on the couch and sometimes back in her bed. It's just too weird.

The next two pictures are of Kristin "fixing" her daddy's hair. This is something she LOVES to do and Chris is good to let her do it...unless he's going to work! I walked by her room and found her hard at work trying to make his hair look its best. Sometimes she will wrap a blanket around him like she's about to give him a haircut. It is just too funny!


Oh, and in case you are wondering, yes Kristin is STILL in her toddler bed. Luckily it is a big toddler bed! I've finished painting her headboard and mom has a twin mattress, foundation and bedframe at her house....I just have to get it from there to here. We will eventually. At least with the toddler bed she can't roll off it!

No comments: