Nov 25, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Can you believe Thanksgiving is already over? Hope everyone had a good one. Kristin and I left Wednesday and went to Cabot. On Thursday we went to my Aunt and Uncle's house in Truman. Lynn and her family met us there, along with my Granny, my cousin and her family. We had a great time, especially the kids. That night Lynn, Brandon and Lindsay came back to Cabot with us and we had a birthday party for Kristin and Lindsay. On Friday we slept in...well, Mom went to Fred's for a quick trip...and that afternoon we went to Colton's for the girls birthday. Lynn and I took everyone back to Mom's house and we went to Wal-Mart. By that time everyone was done shopping and it was pretty nice just walking around. We found a few Christmas presents and other things that you always seem to find when walking around Wal-Mart! Yesterday Kristin and I headed home, driving through a wintry mix most of the way.

We've been putting up Christmas decorations today. When Kristin and I got home yesterday Chris was already putting the lights on the house. I've got the tree up and am just putting out some odds and ends now. Tonight we are going to watch A Christmas Story, one of my favorites. It's sleeting outside, so it will be a good night to cuddle up on the couch under some blankets!

No comments: