Dec 4, 2007

A New Do

Kristin has had her first official haircut! Up unitl now, I've always cut her hair, but the other day she decided she wanted it cut in a stacked bob. Well, there's no way I could do that, so I took her to one of the Mom's at work who is a stylist and had her do it. The next morning after getting it cut, Kristin immediately said "I don't have any tangles!" Here is a picture of her showing off her new do in front of the tree.



We are slowly getting ready for Christmas. Last Saturday my boss took us to a day spa in Fayetteville for our Christmas present. It was really nice. I had an aroma bath, massage and a paraffin hand and foot mask. I had a horrible headache when we got there and told my massuse. Well, she spent a long time massaging my head and doing some pressure point stuff on my sinuses...it was wonderful.

Thursday night is Kristin's Christmas program. She is really excited about it and has been singing around the house for days on end. Hopefully she won't flake out when she gets up there and sees all the people in the church. I don't think she will though, she is really coming out of her shyness. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing!!!!

No comments: