Dec 23, 2007

Bloggy Christmas Tour of Homes

Ok, I am very late in doing this, but welcome to my home for the Bloggy Christmas Tour of Homes, hosted by BooMama. Hope you enjoy!


As you can see, I LOVE snowmen and have them throughout the house. This is my big display.


Since we don't have a fireplace to hang our stockings by, I found this cute stocking holder to hang on the wall. These stockings are special to us...my grandmother who passed away this spring made mine, and my mom made Chris and Kristin's. Needless to say both my grandmother and mom have more patience than I do!



Last year I went to Kohl's after Christmas and found this Christmas card tree...I love it!




Here is our tree...I think next year we will either get a bigger artificial tree or a real one. I am probably the only one who still likes multi-colored lights on the tree! I can't help it..it's what I'm used to and it just doesn't seem the same without them (although I do like red lights!).


My mom's friend made this calendar for me when I was a little girl. Now Kristin looks forward to moving the bear around his house each day until he "finds" Christmas.


Here is Kristin posing in front of the tree...this is the picture we used in our cards this year.


Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and new year!!!!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Awww I loved taking a tour of your home!!! Thank you for inviting me in!

Love your snowman collection you got going on!
I have about 6 snowmen myself and think next year I will add a little more to that. I mainly collect villages, water globes and Santa figurines. :-)

The stockings are lovely as is the advent calander...homemade stuff is the best, isn't it? :-)

Merry Christmas from Dawn in Germany!

Totallyscrappy said...

I love the stocking hanger! We are fireplace free as well and that holder would do the trick!
Come by while I still have my decorations up!

c said...

Ok I so thought I left a comment about this post! Oh life is stressing me out! Very cute home of tours.

Tell that little one of yours she is so sweet to pray for Anna! I think the sweetest prayers are those of children! They really mean it! You can't help but think that God really loves hearing them pray! Anna has been the prayer warrior at school several times and it is so sweet to me. I cried the last time she prayed infront of her class and all the parents there for the Christmas Party.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I read your blog.
It's very helpful for me and such a very unique blog thanks for sharing with us.
If you want the best nursingassignmenthelp then visit our site with a 7O% discount. I expect you will be satisfied with our service.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.