Dec 9, 2007

The Christmas Starr


Kristin and Ms. Pam


Kristin loved being on stage!




Last Thursday night Kristin's school put on their Christmas program, The Christmas Starr. It was so cute and I was so proud of Kristin. She stood up there, sang the songs and never goofed around like some of the other kids. Her teacher, Ms. Pam said she knows every word of all the songs from the performance and Kristin informed me that when she is a big kid, she is going to have one of the solo parts. I don't doubt it a bit!

We are getting ready for a possible ice storm. I talked to my in-laws in Joplin and it's really bad up there. We are under and ice storm warning for tonight and tomorrow morning. I think Siloam is probably far enough south to miss most of it, but I guess we will have to wait and see. I love snow, but do NOT like ice! I went to the grocery store earlier today to buy some of the essentials...bread, milk, cookie dough (yes, cookie dough). I laugh at people running to the grocery store when there is talk of bad weather and there I was, out there with all of them!

1 comment:

c said...

very cute! Sorry I have not posted a comment in a while. Kristen looks like a star.