Mar 16, 2008

Early Easter Fun



This afternoon I took Kristin to the Easter Eggstravaganza at the Assembly of God Church here in town. They have a huge party for all kids. This was the first year we have gone and I realized we have been missing out. There was so much to do...booths, games, face painting, pony rides, food, firetrucks, and of course an egg hunt and pictures with the Easter Bunny. We skipped that though, since a big bunny kind of freaks Kristin out (me too!). Here are some pictures from our day.



2 comments:

*Nikki* said...

how did you get the cafe mom thing on your blog.....i am also on cafemom!!
do you not find it overwhelming trying to keep up with cafemom and 2peas?

c said...

Fun spring activities. I must say I like this time of year but I am dreading the HOT weather coming!