Mar 2, 2008

The Truth Shall Set You Free!



Yesterday Kristin was playing with her Barbies and brought a bunch of them into the den. She decided to use Austin's crate as a jail for the bad Barbies! When I asked her why they were in jail, she said that they had been bad. Chris whispered that they were probably in jail for prostitution since there is only one male in the Barbie house with a bunch of girls! Anyway, after she got them situated, she got her Bible and began reading the story of Moses to them and telling them they needed to always follow God! After she was finished she put the Bible in jail with the Barbies and said they were going to sleep. Just when I think I've seen it all, she comes up with something new!

We have enjoyed beautiful weather this weekend...sunny and in the low 70's. We spent the weekend playing t-ball and soccer. I cannot wait for it to get warm and stay that way so we can clean out the pool. I usually love winter, but I've had enough of this going back and forth. We are under and winter storm watch for tomorrow. Who knows what will happen...if it's going to be cold, it might as well snow!

1 comment:

c said...

OK that is too FUNNY!!!! I must say she is a clever little girl! I will have to share this one with Scott since he preaches at the local jail several times a year. He will appreciate this story!!!!