Aug 14, 2008

More Pictures

Tomorrow is the first day of school! Kristin is very excited...she has all her supplies ready and her clothes picked out. We had open house at Kristin's school last week. She saw her room, met her teacher and checked out her locker. This is going to be a bit of a change for her...OAS, where she was last year, was very small, and Northside is a lot bigger, but her class isn't very big. She is excited about school, and I think she will have fun. It will be very convenient for me to have here at Northside since it is right across from my work and I am going to start working awesome hours--7-3. I can't wait! Kristin decided not to do soccer this fall and is instead taking ballet and tap. I was talking to her about when I took ballet, her mouth dropped open and she said "YOU can DANCE?!"

Here are the rest of our vacation pictures. Kristin just asked me when we are going back!


Kristin and one of the ball blasters at Peanuts Playhouse


Inside the playhouse




Chris and Kristin enjoying their funnel cake


Build-A-Bear


Kristin and Bunny Boo


The Rainforest Cafe


Chris and Kristin after her art session at the Crown Center


Kristin posing outside of Fritz's

1 comment:

c said...

Cute photos.

I am not sure I would call those awesome hours - ha ha We now have to be up at that time to get Anna to school but I am dragging every minute of it!

Although you will be home earlier - trade offs I guess!

Anna is doing both soccer and ballet/tap this semester. She needs the physical activity to build gross motor skills due to her illness she was very behind and the dr. was looking at therapy for her but I think we will be able to get her up to par.