Oct 8, 2008

Picture Day!






Kristin and her Halloween decorations


Fall is here and so is the Kids Special at Main Street Studios! Kristin had her pictures taken today. This year they were at a big yellow barn out in the country. It was such a pretty fall day today. I can't believe this is the same child who just two years ago refused to smile for the photographer. Now she thinks he's her best friend! She had a great time posing and I think he was able to get some really good pics. These pictures were taken after we got home and she was still in "model mode".

We have gone from a stomach bug to a chicken pox outbreak. There are a ton of kids in the middle school coming down with it, as well as both of Shawn's girls and some of the preschoolers. Thankfully if they've had the shot, it won't be as severe, but it's still no fun.

Summer is over, fall is here, I've brought out the shorts and sweatshirts and have come to life! This is my favorite time of year and the colder it gets, the happier I get. I'm as crazy as my preschoolers!!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

She looks so pretty and grown up!