Sep 30, 2008

Afternoon at the Park



One of my favorite things about Siloam Springs is the great parks and today was the perfect day to get out and enjoy them. I was a little reluctant to though once my allergies started kicking into high gear. But Kristin reminded me that we "pinky promised" that we would make a trip to the park after school. How could I break a pinky promise?? So, off we went with a bunch of kleenex to the park! Kristin had fun even though we forgot to bring some crackers to feed to the ducks. Oh well, we'll do that next time. All in all it was a great day!







1 comment:

Lynn said...

Hey! Siloam Springs does have nice parks! Kristin's hair is so cute like that - I think I like it like this more than any other cut I've seen her with. Are you going to Cabot anytime soon? We might go this weekend - you need to go so that we can celebrate your birthday! Email or call me!