Sep 9, 2008

Dance and A New Do

Yesterday Kristin had her first ballet/tap class. She was so excited and had a blast. Parents aren't allowed to watch, which I totally understand, but she showed me some of her new "moves" when we got home. She's already looking forward to the recital in June. Here she is ready to dance!



After her class she was completely exhausted and was also getting a migraine. I gave her some medicine and got supper ready. I later found her sound asleep on her bed in the fetal position!



Kristin decided over the weekend to get her hair cut. She was in the process of letting it grow, but on a whim decided to cut it (she's just like me). It's cut about the same way it was before, bobbed and stacked in the back. It's a little shorter this time, but very cute, I think. I like it because it's easier to deal with...no more detangling spray!

No comments: