Sep 23, 2008

One of Kristin's favorite things is to help me in the kitchen and whenever possible, I let her. A few nights ago we had homemade pizza and I let Kristin make her own pizza. Of course she had to make a smiley face with the pepperoni!





Last night she decided to make dessert with her Easy Bake oven. Mom got her the oven for her fourth birthday and she uses it as much now as she did then, if not more. Here she is mixing up frosting for her chocolate chip cookie.



Kristin recovered quickly from her stomach bug, thank goodness...it was not fun. While we were in Joplin over the weekend, she picked out her Halloween costume...a "scary" fairy. She picked a black skirt that is glittery and lights up and black wings. I told her she could wear a black leotard with it. She wants to make her hair black and glittery and wear goth makeup! I said yes to the hair and talked her into some sparkly stuff for her face instead. She said next year she wants to be a vampire. Let's pray she changes her mind! I must say, she definitely marches to her own beat. She has a dark sense of humor....great, she's going to be one of those creative weird people! Some of the pictures she draws just crack me up...they look like Dr. Seuss or Tim Burton creations. She just sees things in a different way and is ALWAYS entertaining!

No comments: