Nov 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Kristin!

Today is Kristin's birthday! Six years have gone by so fast and I can't believe she is already six! Kristin is so much fun to have around...she loves animals, art, music, cooking and having fun! She loves to "collect" (right now it's marbles she's into) and organize her collections (a girl after my own heart!). We never know what she's going to say or do next and not a day goes by that I'm not laughing at something she has said or done.

We started the birthday activites this morning. As soon as Kristin finished her breakfast and was dressed, she was ready to open presents!


presents ready to be opened


Kristin was so excited about this cookbook

new winter pajamas

and slippers to match!


We let Kristin decide what she wanted for supper. She picked Mazzio's chees pizza and a chocolate chip pizza for dessert. Here she is ready to blow out the candles!


I will post more after her birthday visit from Grandma and Grandpa on Friday and her party on Saturday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAT BUG! WE LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Love the cookbook! I can't wait till Sawyer can 'help' me in the kitchen!