Nov 11, 2008

Tomorrow's Kristin's Day

Well, tomorrow Kristin turns six. I can't believe that six years ago tonight I was packing to go to the hospital to be induced the next morning. It doesn't seem possible. I was looking through pictures and loved these from Kristin's first birthday. The first three are from her party with Grandma and Grandpa. The last two are from her party in Cabot.











We have a full week of activities planned and I'm so thankful Kristin is getting better. Tomorrow she will get her presents from me and Chris. She has requested Mazzio's pizza for supper with a chocolate chip pizza for dessert. On Friday night Grandma and Grandpa (my in-laws) and maybe Aunt Carol, if she feels up to it, will be here to celebrate with Kristin. Saturday is the party day Kristin has been waiting for. We are having Pajama/Hannah Montanna (PJ, but not sleepover...I'm not that brave yet) party with her friends. After all of that we'll be going to Cabot in a couple of weeks and she'll have another birthday there! So, I'll have lots of birthday pictures to post!!!








1 comment:

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday, Kristin! I hope you feel all better for your big day. And I LOVE choc chip pizzas!