May 16, 2009

Gettin' Down with Mother Goose


Tuesday was Kristin's school pod Kindergarten program. It was really cute and she did a good job. I was worried that the Quality Approval people would show up at work and I wouldn't get to go, but they didn't and I was there. Chris was on vacation so he got to go too. She seemed pretty nervous, but she had a good time. After the program her teacher had cookies and punch for the kids and parents. Kristin had fun showing us everything in her room. Poor thing...they have a chart of everyone who has lost teeth and she's the only one who hasn't!


Monday night is the Kindergarten parade/carnival. The weather is supposed to be beautiful, so I'm excited about it. We are almost done with softabll. I think she has 5 games left then the tournament. Then it's on to a full summer of fun!! I'll post more pictures soon!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

That all sounds like so much fun! Good job Kristin!

I'm nervous about dealing with teeth falling out. I would nearly throw-up with my brother's teeth. They were so gross about it!

???? What's a school 'pod'?

Have fun at the carnival! I'm so glad the weather is going to be nice this week!

Sunshine Montessori said...

A pod is just the Kindergarten classes that are grouped together...they call them a pod. Kristin's class, along with three others go on field trips together, have programs, etc together. That way instead of the whole school doing things, they can divide them up.

I think the carnival will be fun. Kristin's class are going to be dalmatians. This will be a whole school event, so it is going to be packed...good thing it's at the high school!

I love the pictures of Sawyer's end of the year party...he's just growing up so fast!