May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!



I hope everyone has had a great weekend and Mother's Day. We have had an almost rain-free weekend, believe it or not! It did rain off and on yesterday, but nothing like it has been for the past couple of weeks. Of course, rain is in the forecast for tomorrow and several days this week. My Mother's Day has been great. Chris and Kristin got me a hanging basket of white petunias and a dvd of Jon and Kate Plus 8 (I'm pretty sure Kristin picked that out...she wanted to watch it first thing). Kristin made a cute handprint picture with a poem at school and at church made me a card.







With all the rain that we've had my garden is growing really well and during the week my roses and honeysuckle started blooming. As soon as you walk out the front door you can smell them...I love it! K and I picked some roses and honeysuckle to bring inside and now my kitchen smells great!







On Friday my sister-in-law, Brandy, had her baby, Beau Austin. He weighed 7lb 13oz. Kristin cannot wait to see him, but has told us several times over the weekend that she does NOT want a little sister or brother...ever. Fine with me!!!!

No comments: