Sep 20, 2009

The Flu, Pumpkins and Wii

Yep, I have the flu. It's awful. I have fever, cough, wheezing, and my entire abdomen aches. Plus I am completely exhausted. I want to get better and get out of the house!

Chris and Kristin are holding down the fort. Chris has cleaned the house from top to bottom....I think he's trying to keep the germs at bay! Kristin informed me that she wants to go to Shawns house, where there "isn't a flu"! Hopefully no one else will get it.

Kristin finally got to pick her pumpkin. Towards the end of her kindergarten year, she brought home a pumpkin sprout that she grew at school. We planted it in the garden, not expecting too much. Well, we ended up with one pumpkin! She is so proud of it!



K has also been into the Wii lately...she loves bowling and if how she drives while playing Mario cart is any indication of what kind of driver she'll be, well, let's just say, my dad would be proud!!!

No comments: