Sep 11, 2009

BUSY!

We have been so busy lately around here...here are a few highlights (without any pictures, believe it or not!).

*I turned 34! Chris bought me a netbook for my birthday. I love it and will be using it a lot for:
*Montessori preschool teacher certification....I'm finally getting my certification! It will take 7-9 months.
*I started a 45 hour training class on social/emotional learning. Luckily it's a great class.
*Kristin started soccer and is loving it; this week she will begin Parables at our church on Sunday nights (our preacher is her soccer coach!)
*We bought a new dryer tonight and I cannot wait for Lowe's to deliver it tomorrow...that's definitley a hightlight since we have had to run our dryer over and over just to get one load halfway dry!
*Our Wal-Mart was remodeled....Chris was so busy with all of that, but the store looks GREAT!
*My class of 10 is keeping me on my toes....I've always said it's the children who challenge you who make you a better teacher. By the end of the year, I should be the best! They are fun, though and I love them!

So, we've had a lot going on which is why I have not been blogging much at all. Oh, just an FYI...since changing Kristin's medication, she hasn't had a single migraine! Praise the Lord!!!! She has had a couple of minor headaches, but they weren't anything major. She is enjoying school and loves her teacher. Next week K is going to the doctor for a med checkup. I emailed her teacher just to check that she was doing ok in class to help determine if she's on the right dosage. The teacher emailed back that up until last Thrusday she had been very quiet, but is now talking a lot, but is doing very good on her work and is staying focused....hot dog!!! That's just what I wanted to hear. Mrs. Taylor has been so good to let me know how Kristin is doing and I'm so thankful for that!

I'm off to bed. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments: