Feb 23, 2009

Back to School!

Kristin went back to school today! She was so excited and I'm happy that her temp has been normal since Saturday. After school she was completely exhausted. Chris took us out to eat tonight and Kristin fell asleep while waiting on the food. Once we got home she went straight to bed and slept for a couple of hours. She is now in my bed watching cartoons, getting ready to go back to sleep. She's still not quite her old self, but she's getting there. She did have a rough day yesterday...she was very grumpy and spent most of the day mad at me. This morning when I opened her bedroom door, I noticed a piece of paper taped to it. Here is what it read:

"Mom u leve me ulone!"

I kept it, of course.

I was glad to go back to school today too. It made me happy to get hugs from my kids...apparently they do miss me when I'm not there! We were low on kids today (there's another bug making the rounds), so I spent the day cleaning and putting out St. Patrick's Day work and decorations. In another month and a half, it will be Easter!

No comments: