Mar 3, 2009

Northwest Arkansas Sunrise


One of the advantages of getting up at the "crack of dawn" is that I actually do get to see "the crack of dawn!" This morning the sunrise was beautiful...this picture was taken around 6:30 and nowhere comes close to all the pink and orange colors in they sky. Kristin went to the back door and said, "God made pink and orange again." Yep, He sure did.

Of course, a few days ago, it was snowing. Luckily we didn't get much. Otherwise school wouldn't be out until July! Tomorrow is supposed to be in the 70's and I'm ready for it to stay that way...I want to plant my garden!

Kristin is back to her good ole self! She has been going outside to play everyday...before her surgery she never went out, I guess she just didn't feel good. She's had no temp and is looking forward to playing softball. We missed registration for soccer so she's playing softball instead. As long as she's doing something to burn off that energy! She'll have fun...I'm the one who will be miserable...I hate softball!

No comments: