Jul 21, 2009

Fashion Photography Day!




Today was one of my least favorite days at school...picture day! And it rained, which meant we couldn't take the kids out and being the day before the full moon, they were especially hyper! I also had a new little boy start in my class, so I was really glad when the day was over. But Kristin got to have her picture taken and she was thrilled. It was "fashion photography"....the girls got their hair rolled and they all got to "dress up". These are a couple of proofs that I bought. The other two I'm getting in a package and I will post them when they come in. Kristin had a blast and I realized that there is a "girly girl" in there after all!

The week is almost over! I cannot wait to go on vacation! We are leaving Sunday for Eureka Springs. The only thing we have planned for certain is Monday in Branson. We have several things we want to do and see there. Kristin decided against Silver Dollar City (I'm secretly happy)...we plan on going back for her birthday in November to see all the Christmas lights. After our day in Branson, I'm not sure what we are going to do and it's actually nice not to have it all planned out. I do plan on sleeping late and just hanging out. Our cottage has a full kitchen, so we'll go to the grocery store and cook in the cottage some of the time. It will be nice to just be lazy. Oh, we are going to the Farmer's Market in Eureka Springs on Tuesday morning. I do know that!

Only 4 more weeks until school starts. Our lazy summer is quickly coming to an end. Preschoolers are enrolling like crazy and our numbers are going up...that's a good thing, but makes it hard to get back into "school mode." Kristin is a little nervous about first grade and about riding the bus. The bus stops in front of the preschool, so she'll leave from there in the morning and then I think I'll just have the bus drop her off at home, since I get off work at 3:30. I'll have to check and see what time the bus would get to our house. Anyway, I want to do some back to school shopping in Branson for both me and Kristin. I've worn capris and t-shirts all summer...I need some teacher clothes!

No comments: