Oct 17, 2009

Last night we ate at Zaxby's before K's soccer game. As she got ready to sit down in the booth, she looked at the napkin and straw wrapper in the seat and proclaimed "Some people have no respect!"

It was so cold at the game last night. Purple Dynamite won 3-0. Kristin got to play forward for the last quarter, which was interesting since she is usually a fullback. I think she was confused and kept trying to switch back to fullback, but she finally got in there and went after the ball. The girls all did great, even with 4 of the girls not there. I think the rest of the games are going to be chilly! We came home after the game and made hot cocoa...the good stovetop kind.

Here are some of Kristin's fall pictures. My scanner isn't working so I just took pictures of the pictures. So they don't look the greatest! But I was happy with how all of her pictures turned out. I remember a few years ago when she never smiled for her pictures and was scared to death of the photographer. Oh how things have changed. Now she's asking for him to take MORE pictures!




No comments: