Oct 3, 2009

Pictures and Tea



Today Kristin had her fall pictures taken at Main Street. I can't wait to see the proofs, they will be so cute. She was really posing and having fun. When she was little she was so scared to have her picture taken and was crying in pretty much all her pictures. But now....she has definitley gotten over all of that!

After pictures we had lunch at the English Tea Room. It is owned by a British couple and they serve traditional English teas and food. We had Irish breakfast tea, the soup of the day (homemade chicken, potato and bacon), and crumpets with strawberries. It was SO GOOD! Kristin loved it and I think this will become a monthly "girls getaway" for us. Next time I want to try the vanilla and carmel tea and yorkshire pudding!







I think we are going to spend the rest of the day just hanging around the house. Krisitn wants to go out and practice soccer later. She informed me that the games are a whole lot more fun than practice!

No comments: