Dec 6, 2008

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things.....

Ok, I don't look or sound anything like Julie Andrews, but since I've been tagged to do it, here's my list of top 10 favorite things:

1. Kodak--I LOVE Kodak products...I have a Kodak M1033 camera that I take pictures with on almost a daily basis and Chris got me a Kodak printer for an early Christmas present. With the Kodak software you can do anything..order and edit pictures, print pictures, make all kinds of cards, albums, etc. LOVE IT!

2. GreenWorks Cleaner--this stuff is great...it's all natural cleaner that you can use on anything, and I do! I buy a bottle of concentrate (which is only a little over 2 bucks) and it lasts forever. Best of all, since it's all natural, Kristin can use it to help me clean! :)

3. Purell Hand Sanitizer--I'm becoming more OCD in my old-age and since I am around germy kids all day and wash my hands constantly, I, of course, also love hand sanitizer and am somewhat addicted. I have no clue how many times I use it throughout the day, after helping kids wipe their noses, etc. I always carry a travel size bottle in my purse and use it before and after grocery shopping.

4. Udder Cream--between all the hand washing and sanitizing, needless to say, I have very dry hands. They are especially bad this time of year. Udder cream lotion is something I always have around, usually right next to the hand sanitizer! It's great stuff and a little goes a long way.

5. Hallam's Peanut Butter---this is a local peanut butter made in Ozark, Missouri and it's WONDERFUL! Between Kristin and myself, we go through tons of it. It is natural, organic peanut butter and it's yummy! There are several things that I always but organic, and this is one of them.

6. Burt's Bees or Carmex--I always have one of these on hand...usually one at school, one in my car or purse, and one by the bed.

7. Jan Brett--ok, she's not a thing, she's a person, but her books are things! Jan Brett is a children's author and her books are wonderful..The Mitten, The Hat, Annie and the Wild Animals...just to name a few. Kristin loves her books and I have lots of The Mitten and The Hat activities to do with my kids during our winter unit.

8. Folgers Coffee, classic blend---yes there is Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, and many other "better" brands and flavors, but Folgers original will always be my favorite. With lots of cream and sugar, of course! Maybe it's because that's what Dad always drank and it makes me think of him, but I have to have some every morning. I love when I wake up at 5:15 and smell my coffee brewing!

9. A Christmas Story--it's Christmas and I love this movie. Last year Chris got it for me on DVD and I think Kristin and I watched it almost every night! It just makes me laugh.

10. Crayola--anything made by Crayola! Kristin will spend hours drawing, gluing, cutting, painting, so we have a lot of Crayola "stuff" and it's all worth every penny. This past summer while at the Crown Center in Kansas City we discovered a huge Crayola store...I don't know who liked it more, me or Kristin! She told me this morning that she is ready to go back!

Well, those are some of may favorites, now what are yours?

I tag...Mandy, Cassie and Allison Lynn, I would tag you too, but you don't have a blog :(

No comments: