Nov 15, 2009

Fun City!

We survived Kristin's party at Fun City. Everyone had a good time. I was a little stressed because everytime we needed something, I had to hunt down our hostess (I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted either) and I was starting to feel not so great. But the party went on with pizza, games, and cake. Woo-hoo!











When we got home Kristin was still wound up, as you can see....



I, on the other had, was running a temp and feeling worse. We stayed home today and didn't go to the Thanksgiving dinner at church tonight and I know we missed out on some good food! It's been rainy and yucky all day, which matched me completely. I did wrap Kristin's box for Operation Christmas Child. We've got it packed and ready to go. I think she's planning on writing a letter (she's sending it to a girl, aged 10-14) and a family picture. I love that she gets so into this...she even used her allowance money to pay for part of it :) Next is to send a care package to a soldier, which was also K's idea.

Here's Kristin and her box which we stuffed with...socks, headbands, toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, washcloths, candy canes, pens, pencils, erasers, a notepad, picture album, and a purple tote.


I'm taking more NyQuil and heading to bed!

No comments: