Nov 30, 2009

It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas....



The tree is up! Kristin requested a real tree this year, so yesterday afternoon we went down to Lowe's and got one. As I was putting on the lights, sneezing and wheezing, I quickly remembered why we haven't gotten a real tree in years. Oh well, after taking a ton of antihistamine, I think my body has adjusted.



Kristin is sick. Other than having the chicken pox last month, this is the first time she's been sick this fall. That's pretty good, considering this time last year she'd already had strep throat several times. So, I guess having her tonsils taken out has helped. Right now she has fever, nasty cough and slight sore throat. I'm guessing it's bronchitis, which is a yearly event for her. Part of having asthma, I guess. I always get it too at some point during the winter. Anyway, she's going to the doctor tomorrow so we'll see what they have to say.

Here is a picture I took a couple of nights ago. Kristin and Chris fell asleep while watching tv and I thought it was cute how they both have their arms over their heads (both were snoring as well).

No comments: