Dec 8, 2009

Miracle On Main Street



On Sunday night the Parables choir put on their Christmas musical, Miracle on Main Street. Parables is for kids K-5th and the musical was SO SO good. Pastor Kyler did an excellent job and the kids were great. Here are a few pictures I took:






I didn't get as many as I wanted...my back was hurting pretty bad, and once I got sat down and comfortable, I didn't move! Kristin had a great time, she likes being on stage. She started Parables about a month late...it took her awhile to decide whether or not she wanted to do it. I knew that once she got started she would love it. She's already looking forward to the spring musical.

Today when Kristin got home from school she walked through the door with a big grin and a gap...she finally lost her top tooth! It's been wiggly forever and she refused to pull it. This morning it was just barely hanging on and sure enough, not long after she got to school, it came out. Guess the tooth fairy will be making a stop at our house tonight. Wish someone would leave some money under my pillow....



My back is slowly getting better. I pulled a muscle in my lower back, which is pressing against my sciatic nerve. I also might have a ruptured disk. The doctor gave me a steroid shot and prescriptions for a painkiller and muscle relaxer. I went to work for a few hours today and my back was starting to hurt when I got home. But I think it is a little better. If it's not better by the end of the week, I'm supposed to go back to the doctor. She said if I do have a ruptured disk, it more than likely will get better on its own and may not bother me for several years. So, we'll see how it goes. It really hurts to raise my right leg, which makes putting on pants and getting in and out of the car loads of fun!

No comments: