Dec 19, 2009

Party Time!

Friday was official Christmas Party Day! It started with our Christmas party at Sunshine Montessori. The kids had a blast decorating cookies, making Christmas wreath ornaments and seeing SANTA!!! The looks on their faces when he came in is something I won't forget...too cute! As soon as we got the kids down for their naps, I headed to Allen Elementary for Kristin's party. I organized the craft for the party (they also made wreath ornaments) and I felt like I should be there....plus Kristin REALLY wanted me to go!




Kristin and her friend Camryn

Mrs. Taylor and Kristin

Chris and Kristin are headed to Joplin to spend the night. I think they are going to Carthage tonight to see the huge light display. I'm sad I'm going to miss it, but I am exhausted and feel like my sinuses are going to explode! Hopefully I'll feel like driving up on tomorrow.

Next week I'm working Monday-Wednesday. Kristin is super excited to spend some time with her friends at Sunshine Montessori. Most of them have been together since preschool or younger, and it's fun when they all get together. They are a good group of kids too. We are spending Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at home....we'll do our usual biscuits and chocolate gravy breakfast, open presents, and just hang out. Chris has to work overnight that night, so we'll take it easy for the day, which is nice. New Years weekend we'll head to Cabot for Christmas, round three!

No comments: